Your complementary health team, along with our colleagues at LMI Canada Insurance, have joined BrokerLink!
You are still able to apply or renew your complementary health insurance policy online during this time, click “Manage Your Policy” above.
Office Closed to In-Person Visits Due to COVID-19
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients & staff and their families, as well as those in our network including our suppliers and company partners. Wait times may be longer than normal and we thank you for your understanding and patience.
Reflexology is an ancient practice, dating back thousands of years. As a reflexologist you help people with their Qi, or vital energy, making sure it flows for good health. But have you considered the Qi of your business?
The goal of Canadian Certified Reflexology Practitioners is to help people maintain balance and to become disease free. Our goal at LMI Canada Insurance is to help your business maintain balance, and to recover when disaster strikes. We provide proper insurance coverage to protect your clients, you, and your hard-earned reputation.
Our policy is designed to cover Reflexology Practitioners anywhere in Canada. Rest assured that the coverage from the policy will protect you as you go from client to client, location to location. Our limits are flexible to allow you to choose the right amounts for your situation. Whether you work out of your home, rent commercial space, or visit clients, we can ensure your livelihood is protected.
Protect your well-earned reputation as a Reflexology Practitioner in Canada, by contacting us today. Our Reflexology insurance experts can answer all your questions, by phone or email. We are here for you.
Our Reflexologist Insurance Program is Flexible to Suit Your Needs. Don’t Wait. Get Your Reflexologist Insurance Protection Today.
- Professional Liability– Otherwise known as Errors & Omissions Insurance, covers your liability for errors and omissions or negligence during the course of your insured professional services. If a third party, such as a client, brings a suit against you for damages covered by your insurance policy, this protection would also cover legal fees for your defense. Subject to the policy wordings.
- Commercial General Liability– Commercial general liability insurance protects you and your insured business against claims for bodily or personal injuries, advertising liability. This coverage also includes property damage to third parties arising from your operations or products or occurring on your business premises. In the event of an insured claim against you this coverage would cover legal costs to defend the claim against your business in court, as well as damage rulings against you to compensate third parties. Subject to the policy wordings.
- Tenants Legal Liability – If you or an employee unintentionally cause damage to the property you are renting you may be legally responsible for these damages. If insured, Tenants Legal Liability would provide funds to your landlord to facilitate repairs to the building. This coverage does not extend to your personal equipment. Subject to the policy wordings.
- Legal Expense Coverage – Provides protection for your insured business from claims by third parties, such as clients or other businesses, which allege sexual, physical, or verbal abuse. This coverage will reimburse you for legal expenses in the defense of an allegation, provided you plead not guilty and are found not guilty. This excludes criminal defense costs. Subject to the policy wordings.
- Criminal Defense Cost Reimbursement– If a criminal proceeding is brought against you due to your insured professional services you may be eligible for criminal defense cost reimbursement. This coverage applies if such proceeding arises because of the manner in which you have conducted yourself within your Practice and only if the defense of such action, suit or proceeding is fully successful (you plead not guilty and are found not guilty). Subject to the policy wordings.
- Office Protection– If your business is damaged from an insured peril this coverage provides you with a basket of coverage’s including: business equipment, business interruption, glass, property in transit to name a few. Subject to the policy wordings.
- Legal Guard-24/7 Telephone access to legal information service for questions relating to your business.
Have questions? We have answers connect here with one of our Reflexology Insurance Experts today.
Thank you for making us a leading Reflexology Insurance Provider in Canada.
Disclaimer: The content on our website is provided for general information purposes only and we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, about same. The content on our website is not intended to be advice on which you should rely. You should obtain professional advice from a licensed insurance broker and refer to the specific policy of insurance before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Your use of the website is at your own risk and Lackner McLennan Insurance Ltd. does not have any responsibility or liability for your use of, or reliance on, this website.